Consolidated deliveries by road
An extensive network of European suppliers, our own warehouse in Germany, as well as long-term relationships with the world's leading brands allow us to provide our customers with a full range of industrial equipment at very attractive prices
For successful receipt of the import industrial equipment from one of the European producers it is enough to you to provide information on goods and the producer. At the same time, you pay for the goods in rubles and avoid all the difficulties associated with conducting foreign economic activity, working with foreign currency accounts, interaction with customs authorities, transshipment of goods and intermediate storage.
Transportation of large-size industrial equipment involves preliminary preparation, registration of accompanying and permits, specific loading and unloading operations, customs clearance of imports. Our company is ready to render the qualified help at each stage of transportation of freights.
Employees of our company have the necessary experience to implement all stages of delivery of equipment of any size and purpose. Our specialists take care of all loading, transportation, intermediate storage, border crossing and delivery of cargo to the end customer. Logistics Department provides a comprehensive service for the delivery of the order in a short time and at minimal cost. For delivery, the optimal transportation route is worked out taking into account all the requirements for the transportation of specific equipment. The procedure of customs clearance is prepared by experienced lawyers of the company and is performed in full compliance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
The long experience of regular cooperation with suppliers from different European countries guarantees the use of a proven route and method of delivery, even if several types of transport are used.
Express consolidated deliveries by air transport
Delivery of the equipment from 2 days became possible thanks to our long-term efforts in several directions:
Modern enterprises periodically face the urgent need for spare parts and components for industrial equipment to perform emergency repair or replacement of faulty equipment of foreign production. Our fast delivery of equipment and spare parts allows us to minimize the simple production lines of our customers, and as a consequence — the financial losses associated with it.
It is important for us that our customers become our long-term partners. Therefore, we consider it important not only to supply high-quality equipment, but also to provide it with spare parts in the shortest possible time, so that our customers can benefit from cooperation with us.
Our company takes care of all logistics and delivery of the order from the initial to the final stage:
- Invoicing on the territory of the Russian Federation at the exchange rate;
- Placing an order within the EU; Order payment within the EU;
- Control of compliance with delivery terms from the manufacturer/supplier;
- Fence of manufactured / purchased products and delivery to the consolidated warehouse in lübeck;
- Quality control of manufactured / purchased products (article, brand, model, damage); Preparation of export documents;
- Physical transport on the route lübeck (EU) is a Customs terminal (RF); Physical transport on the route lübeck (EU) is a Customs terminal (RF);
- Preparation and calculation of import formalities (name translation, selection of HS codes, duty, VAT);
- Preparation of technical documentation of manufactured / purchased products for customs clearance (datasheet);
- Preparation / receipt of permits for manufactured / purchased products (certificate / Declaration of conformity TR CU);
- Preparation of the Declaration of Goods in the mode of 40-Issue for domestic consumption; Customs clearance of manufactured / purchased products;
- Preparation of all necessary documents for retail sale in Russia;
- Physical transportation on the route Moscow (our warehouse) — the territory of the Russian Federation and beyond.